- You are a passionate Software Architect / Java developer with a few years of professional experience with analysis, design, implementation and delivery of applications in Java technology
- Excellent knowledge of OO Design, including design patterns, is a must.
- Web app BE development, Java, SQL, Maven and SCM (SVN) etc. are not unknown to you.
- Knowledge of Spring Framework, GCP, Linux, Security, Network basics, Microservices, Kafka, Reactive programming; Akka, Cassandra, MQTT, Protobuf, IoT are indispensable in this position
- Not only your knowledge is crucial, we find your motivation, insight and attitude equally important
- You are a real software person who sees software development as a craft.
- You have a very good knowledge of English and Dutch
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Development of complex and challenging backend systems with the above mentioned technologies
- Design/development of parts of the system and cooperation with chief architect
- Collaboration with backend developers and testers
- Actively share your knowledge and contribute to the continuous improvement of the team's performance
- Working in a dedicated team
- You stay up to speed with the latest technologies
- A challenging job with good career opportunities in an innovative and international oriented company
- Motivating salary and extra-legal remunerations
- A pleasant working atmosphere in a family-owned company
- Fresh fruit, delicious soup and home brewed beer
Something for you?
Send your resumé to: email@example.com